Buy Azithromycin Online
What is Azithromycin?
Azithromycin is a prescription antibiotic drug that helps fight bacterial infections. Doctors recommend this medicine to treat various conditions, including ear infection, skin infection, respiratory infection, sexually transmitted infections, and eye infection.
This drug is available in an oral tablet, oral suspension, eye drop, and intervenous (IV) injection. You can easily buy Azithromycin online or offline with a doctor’s prescription.
While this medicine effectively treats bacterial infections, you should not use it for viral infections like the common cold. This drug can also cause some side effects, so don’t try to experiment with it and avoid using it without consulting with a doctor.
How does Azithromycin work?
This drug controls the infection by stopping the bacteria from multiplying. It achieves its goal by interfering with bacteria’s protein synthesis. This medicine binds to the 50S subunit of the bacteria, inhibiting the translation of mRNA. This binding process kills the bacteria and treats the infection.
Though this medicine can help treat different kinds of bacterial infection, its working procedure is the same for every bacteria that might infect you. This medicine starts working as soon as you ingest it either orally or get an injection under the doctor’s supervision.
How to use Azithromycin?
The best way to Azithromycin is to follow the exact guidelines provided by your doctor. You can also follow the prescription label and medication guide you get when you order Azithromycin online or offline to minimize the risks of encountering this drug’s adverse effects.
The dosage and treatment duration can differ as per the infection, so don’t increase the drug quantity or use it for a prolonged time.
The doctors often recommend using the extended-release oral suspension on an empty stomach about one hour before or two hours after a meal. If you are using the oral solution, take a single dose packet, and pout the medicine into two-ounce water. Stir it and drink it right away. Try not to save it for later because that can cause the mixture to lose its efficiency. To make sure you are not discarding any medicine, once you drink the potion, add two more ounces of water in the glass, swirl it gently, and sip it.
Don’t stop using the medicine before the completion of the treatment period. Your symptoms might improve early, but the infection can crop back up if you stop consuming the drug prematurely. Also, try not to skip doses because that can increase future diseases risk by building antibiotic resistance.
The typical Azithromycin dosage is as per the following:
- The typical is 500mg.
- Take medicine once a day for three days.
- The 500mg of the drug.
- Use it once per day for three days.
- The initial dose is 500mg taken in a single day.
- Take 250mg once a day for the next four days.
Genital ulcer disease
- Take a single 1-gram dose.
Acute middle ear infection
- The standard dose is 30 mg/kg of body weight.
- Take the entire amount as a single dose.
- Your doctor might ask you to take 10 mg/kg of body weight once per day for three days.
What to know before using Azithromycin?
Before you order Azithromycin online or purchase it from your local drugstore, make sure to talk to a doctor about its benefits and adverse effects. Also, learn about the standard precautions you have to take while using this drug to be safe from its undesirable effects. Try looking at what to avoid and do to minimize your exposure to this drug’s adverse effects.
- Talk to the doctor about your allergies before using this drug.
- Try not to use this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, a heart rhythm disorder, long QT syndrome, or low potassium levels in the blood. These medical conditions can alter this drug’s functioning, resulting in severe side effects.
- Try not to mix this drug with other prescription or non-prescription medications, as they can adversely interact with Azithromycin and cause undesirable effects.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages with this drug because intoxicating substances like alcohol and marijuana can worsen this drug’s side effects.
- This medicine can cause complications during surgery, so inform the surgeon ahead of time about this drug’s use.
- This medication might harm the unborn child, so try not to use it without consulting the doctor if you are pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding, try talking to a doctor before using this drug because it can pass into breastmilk and cause undesirable effects on the infant.
Azithromycin side effects
The FDA has approved this medicine, which means it is safe for use. However, safety does not mean that you can not get any adverse effects. While using this drug, you might encounter its side effects, but these symptoms are usually mild and vanish independently. The risk of severe side effects is greater among the people who buy Azithromycin online and use it without consulting a doctor.
Common side effects
- Abdomen pain
These are mild symptoms that don’t last for more than a couple of days and do not require any treatment. However, if the symptoms stay for longer or their intensity increases, tell the doctor and seek appropriate treatment.
Serious side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Swelling of face, tongue, throat, or lips
- Difficulty breathing
- Inability to gain weight
These side effects might not sound that dangerous, but they can quickly turn life-threatening if not treated in time. So, if you get any of the severe symptoms, let your doctor know. If the intensity is high, immediately visit the ER, or call 911without wasting any time.