Buy Chloroquine Online
What is Chloroquine?
Chloroquine is a prescription medicine that helps prevent and treat malaria, a parasitic disease caused by parasites entering the body through a mosquito bite. Doctors prescribe it to people suffering from malaria or those going to a place with malaria disease reports. You can easily buy Chloroquine online or at a local drugstore if your doctor recommends it.
Studies also found this medicine can help fight against amebiasis – an infection caused by amoebae.
How does Chloroquine work?
This medicine reduces the action of heme polymerase in malaria trophozoites, resulting in the prevention of heme-to-hemozoin conversion. It helps kill the parasite by accumulating toxic heme in it.
This drug diffuses through the cell membrane into the endosomes, Golgi vesicle, and lysosomes, where it gets trapped in the organelle and raises the surrounding pH. The increased pH in endosomes inhibits the virus particles from utilizing their entry and fusion activity into the cell.
This medicine helps treat and prevent a person from contracting malaria by inhibiting its functioning and killing the parasite.
How to use Chloroquine?
Consume this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Make sure to follow the prescription label or the medication guide you get when you order Chloroquine online to minimize its side effects.
For preventing malaria, doctors recommend using this drug once per week on the same day of each week. Begin taking the medication at least two weeks before entering an area with a high occurrence of malaria. Keep consuming the medicine throughout your stay and for at least eight weeks after you leave that area.
For treating malaria, doctors prescribe this medicine as one high dose, followed by smaller quantities for the next two days. For the treatment of amebiasis, doctors usually recommend a high initial dosage for two days, followed by smaller amounts for two to three weeks. The doctor might give other drugs to prevent further infection.
Make sure to use this drug for the entire prescription period, even if the symptoms disappear early. Try reaching your doctor if you get exposed to malaria or have a fever or other illness signs during or after visiting an area with malaria cases.
If you are visiting a malaria-prone area, in addition to using this drug, follow some basic guidelines to avoid getting ill. Use protective clothing, mosquito netting around the bed, and insect repellent to keep mosquitos away.
Remember, no drug is 100% effective in preventing malaria, make sure to tell the doctor if you experience fever, diarrhea, or vomiting during your treatment. During the treatment period, your doctor might need you to undergo frequent medical tests and vision exams.
The dosage differs according to the disease and body weight of an individual. The doctor considers the problem, severity of the issue, patient’s age, other medical conditions, and how they react to the initial dose to recommend this medicine’s optimum amount. Whether you buy Chloroquine online or offline, ask your doctor for the best dosage as per your condition to avoid any undesirable effects.
What to know before using Chloroquine?
Before deciding to buy Chloroquine online and using it to prevent malaria on your next trip, make sure to discuss with a doctor its potential benefits and side effects. Certain small things can make a big difference in this drug’s functioning on your body. Go through the following list containing what you should do and avoid minimizing the risk of undesirable effects.
- Tell the doctor about your allergies before taking this drug.
- Extended use or higher than the recommended dose can cause severe and permanent vision damage. Make sure to use this medicine as prescribed to avoid such dangerous outcomes.
- If you ever had vision damage or changes due to an anti-malaria drug, make sure to let your doctor know before taking this medicine.
- Try not to consume this drug before consulting a doctor if you have an electrolyte imbalance, diabetes, psoriasis, porphyria, liver or kidney disease, alcoholism, heart disease, or heart rhythm disorder.
- This medicine might have unintended consequences for the unborn child. So, if you are pregnant to trying to get pregnant, make sure to tell the doctor before taking Chloroquine.
- This medicine can pass into breastmilk and might cause some undesirable effects on the nursing infant. So, ask a doctor about this drug’s safety before consuming it if you are breastfeeding.
- Try not to mix this medicine with alcohol or marijuana, as these substances can worsen this drug’s side effects.
- This medicine can also interfere with surgery. Try informing the surgeon ahead of time about this medication’s use to avoid any complications.
Chloroquine side effects
Many people are oblivious to this drug’s side effects, which makes them extremely vulnerable. While this medicine usually causes some mild discomfort, if you order Chloroquine online and use it without proper guidance, you can experience its severe side effects, requiring immediate medical attention.
The typical Chloroquine malaria dose is as follows:
The patient is less than 60Kg
- The initial dose is 1.7mg/kg salt (10mg/kg base) taken orally.
- The second dose, usually taken six hours after the first, is 8.3mg/kg slat (5mg/kg base).
- The third dose, typically taken 24 hours after the first, is 8.3mg/kg slat (5mg/kg base).
- The fourth dose recommended 36 hours after the first is 8.3mg/kg slat (5mg/kg base).
- The total dose for three days is 2.5 g salt and 1.5 g base.
Common side effects
- Hari loss
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
These symptoms are usually mild and not last for extended periods, but tell your doctor and seek appropriate treatment if the intensity increases.
Serious side effects
- Suicidal thoughts
- Decreased consciousness
- Loss of consciousness
- Trouble breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Rining in the ears
- Hearing loss
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty seeing
- Seeing light flashes
These adverse effects might turn life-threatening if not treated timely, so if you get any of these, try contacting your doctor. However, if the symptoms are severe, call 911 or immediately visit the ER.