Buy Colcrys Online
What is Colcrys?
Colcrys is a prescription medication also available under the generic name colchicine. Doctors usually recommend this drug in an oral tablet form to treat gout and hereditary disease, which causes inflammation in the lungs, joints, and abdomen known as Mediterranean fever. This medicine is readily available, and anyone with a correct prescription can buy Colcrys online or offline from the local drugstore.
This drug’s development dates back before the regulations requiring FDA review of all commercially available drug products. FDA has not approved every use of his medicine, and as of 2009, Colcrys is the only brand name of this drug approved by the FDA.
How does Colcrys work?
This drug works by reducing swelling and decreasing the uric acid crystal build-up, which causes pain in the affected joints. Colcrys can also reduce or prevent pain attacks in the abdomen, chest, or joints caused by inherited disease. Experts believe that this medicine decreases the production of a specific protein (amyloid A) in your body. Amyloid A is a substance that builds up in people with familial Mediterranean fever.
While this medicine seems to provide pain relief, it is not a pain medication. So, try not to use this drug as a pain reliever because it can be dangerous and result in severe side effects.
How to use Colcrys?
Consume this drug with or without food as prescribed by your doctor. Try following the medication guide and prescription label you get when you order Colcrys online to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
Avoid using this drug in more than the recommended quantity or for longer than the prescribed period. Doing so can result in undesirable effects.
Remember, using this medicine without consulting a doctor can result in extreme side effects or even death in some cases.
If you get gout, start the treatment as soon as possible because the longer you wait to consume this medicine, the less effective it will become.
When using this drug for gout, you might want to take a lower dose one hour after the initial one if you still have pain. Make sure to take the optimum dose for your condition after consulting the doctor. If you don’t feel improvement in the symptoms, instead of altering the drug’s amount, let your doctor know.
Try not to stop consuming this drug until your doctor told you to because the symptoms often resurface if you stop using the medicine early. Your doctor might also recommend frequent medical tests if you use this drug for long-term treatment.
The effective Colcrys dosage varies from person to person. The following factors can contribute to how much of the drug you need to feel better:
- Your age
- The type of problem
- The severity of the issue
- Other medical conditions you have
- How the body reacts to the initial dose
A doctor will examine all these to recommend the most beneficial dose to a patient.
The typical Colcrys dosage is as per the following:
- The initial dose is 1.2mg.
- Take another 0.6mg one hour after the initial dose.
For gout prevention
- Take 0.6mg once or twice per day.
For familial Mediterranean fever
- The typical dose is between 1.2-2.4mg.
- Take the drug once per day.
What to know before using Colcrys?
Before deciding to buy Colcrys online, try consulting a doctor to know about the benefits and dangers of using this drug. Unsupervised use of this drug often results in severe undesirable effects. If you are willing to use this medicine, try looking at what you should avoid for minimizing the risk of adverse effects.
- Avoid using this drug if you have kidney or liver problems, heart disease, stomach ulcer, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, intestinal bleeding, or gastrointestinal disorder.
- Try not to drink alcohol or other intoxication substances while using this drug because these can worsen Colcrys’ side effects.
- This medicine can cause complications during surgery, so make sure to inform your surgeon ahead of time about using this drug.
- Strictly control older people’s dosage as they can be more susceptible to this medicine’s adverse effects.
- Avoid using this medicine without consulting a doctor if you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, as this drug can be harmful to the unborn kid.
- This drug can also pass into breastmilk and have adverse effects on the nursing infant’s health. Make sure not to use this medicine without consulting with a doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Colcrys side effects
It is an FDA approved medicine, which means it is safe for consumption. However, people might still experience some undesirable after using it. Usually, these adverse symptoms are mild and don’t require any treatment. Yet, often, when people order Colcrys online and use it without consulting a doctor, they encounter this drug’s severe side effects.
Common side effects
- Abdomen pain
These symptoms do not require any medical attention, as they typically vanish in a couple of days. However, if they linger for longer, make sure to let the doctor know.
Serious side effects
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Easy bruising
- Unusual bleeding
- Body aches
- Tingling in fingers or toes
The severe side effects might turn life-threatening if not treated in due time. If you encounter these undesirable symptoms, try not to ignore them, and immediately visit the ER or call 911. Also, let the doctor know about these symptoms to prevent further complications.