Buy Hydroxychloroquine Online
What is Hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription medication that helps treat or prevent malaria. This drug is from the category of quinoline medicines that are among the most recommended anti-malaria mediations. In recent times, scientists also suggested that this drug might also help people infected with the new coronavirus disease or COVID-19.
This drug is readily available to purchase, and you can easily buy Hydroxychloroquine online with a doctor’s prescription. While its primary use is to treat or prevent malaria, doctors often recommend this drug to treat rheumatoid, lupus, and arthritis.
The United States authorities approved this drug for medical use in 1955, and it is on the WHO’s list of essential medicine. With more than five million prescriptions, this medicine is the 128th most prescribed medication in the United States.
How does Hydroxychloroquine work?
This medicine kills the parasite that causes malaria disease by increasing the pH in antigen-presenting cells. This drug also helps reduce inflammation by blocking toll-like receptors on PDCs.
How to use Hydroxychloroquine?
Try using this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. You can follow the prescription label or the medication guide you get when you order Hydroxychloroquine online. Make sure not to alter the doses to get the best results.
Take this drug with a glass of milk or a meal unless the doctor told you otherwise. Take this medicine daily if you are using it to treat arthritis or lupus. Start using it two weeks before going to an area with the possibility of a malaria parasite to prevent contracting the disease. Continue consuming the drug for the rest of your stay and at least four weeks after leaving that place.
In addition to using this medicine, try using insect repellant, protective clothing, and mosquito nets around the bed to minimize the risk of contracting malaria.
The typical Hydroxychloroquine dosage is as per the following:
- The first dose is 800mg.
- Then, take 400mg 6 hours after the first dose.
- Take another 400mg 24 hours after the first dose.
- And another 400mg after 48 hours from the first dose.
- Take 400mg once a week.
- Consume it on the same day each week.
- Continue taking the drug when you reach the place with the possibility of exposure.
- Take it for at least four weeks after you get back from that area.
What to know before using Hydroxychloroquine?
Before deciding to order Hydroxychloroquine online and using it, try consulting a doctor about what to do and avoid while using this medicine to minimize the risk of adverse effects. The following are some of the essential things you might want to know if you plan on using Hydroxychloroquine.
- This drug can be harmful to your heart if you are using other medications like azithromycin and antibiotics.
- Extended use of this medicine can cause irreversible damage to the retina, resulting in permanent vision problems.
- Stop using this medicine immediately if you experience blurred or disordered vision, difficulty focusing or increased sensitivity to light.
- Try not using this medicine without consulting a doctor if you have diabetes, quinine allergy, kidney or liver disease, psoriasis, heart disease, or alcohol abuse history.
- Hydroxychloroquine can make you dizzy, so don’t undertake any tasks that require proper attention while under this medicine’s influence.
- This drug can also cause complications during a surgical procedure. Let the surgeon know ahead of time about this drug’s usage, as they might ask you to stop consuming it.
- Avoid mixing this medicine with alcohol or substances like marijuana. These substances can worsen this medicine’s adverse effects.
- Try only using this drug during pregnancy if your doctor recommends it because unsupervised use might cause health issues in the unborn kids.
- This drug can also pass into breastmilk, so talk to a doctor before using it if you are breastfeeding.
- Try not to use more than the recommended quantity, as an overdose can cause slow breathing, fainting, increased heartbeats, seizure, vision impairment, etc.
- Several medicines can change how this drug works on your body. Make sure to tell the doctor if you use medications for high blood pressure, asthma, heart problems, HIV, infections, malaria, cancer, or mental illness.
Hydroxychloroquine side effects
This medicine is a potent anti-malarial drug that might cause some adverse effects to the user. Usually, these side effects are mild and don’t need any special treatment, but in some cases, the adverse effects become so drastic that they threaten to leave a permanent impact on a person’s health.
The risk of side effects significantly increases when you buy Hyrdoxychloroquine online without consulting a doctor.
Common side effects
- Stomach cramps
These symptoms typically vanish in a couple of days without requiring any medical attention. However, if they last for a prolonged period, tell the doctor.
Serious side effects
- Sore throat
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hair loss
- Abnormal mood changes
- Ringing in the ears
- Hearing loss
- Blurred vision
- Permanent vision changes
- Heart failure
- Unusual bleeding
- Muscle weakness
- Severe hypoglycemia
- Blue-black skin color
These severe side effects might cause lasting health damage, especially in the case of vision problems. If you get these painful symptoms, seek immediate medical attention. Try calling 911 or visit the ER without delay.