Buy Ivermectin Online
What is Ivermectin?
Ivermectin is an anti-parasite prescription medication that helps treat various types of parasite infestation. These parasites include head lice, strongyloidiasis, scabies, ascariasis, lymphatic filariasis, etc. This medicine is readily available, and you can easily buy Ivermectin online or at your local drugstore with a doctor’s prescription.
Ivermectin is also currently under investigation as a potential treatment for SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19. The trial’s initial phase shows this medicine successfully reducing the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8% in under 24 hours. However, researchers require further studies to determine this drug’s effectiveness in humans with COVID-19.
How does Ivermectin work?
This medicine comes from the class of drugs known as anti-parasite medications. Medicines in this class, like Ivermectin, works by binding to the parasite’s internal parts. After breaching the parasite, it paralyzes it eventually and kills off the parasite.
If it doesn’t kill the parasite, it stops it from making larvae for a while, helping your body fight off the infestation.
How to use Ivermectin?
The most secure way of using this drug is to follow your doctor’s guidelines regarding the optimum dosage and treatment duration. You can also refer to the prescription label and medication guide you get when order Ivermectin online.
This medication is most beneficial when taken on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal. Usually, doctors recommend using one dose of this drug, taken with a full glass of water, to fight the parasite infestation. However, if the immune system is weak, you may have to consume more than one dose of this medicine.
Doctors also recommend using this medicine again after several months or a year from taking the first dose to treat the infection effectively.
When using this medicine, make sure to store in a dry place and at room temperature. Also, avoid leaving it in a place where children can easily reach it because unsupervised ingestion is among the leading causes of side effects.
The effective dosage varies from person to person because this medicine works differently based on people’s body weight. If you want to use this medicine, it will be best to consult a healthcare provider to know the optimum dosage.
The typical Ivermectin dosage is as per the following:
- Take 200 mcg/kg of body weight.
- Consume it as a single dose.
- Taking it once is enough, but the doctor will tell you if you need any additional dosage.
What to know before using Ivermectin?
Before deciding to buy Ivermectin online and using it, try consulting a doctor about this medicine’s benefits and adverse effects. There are things that a person should keep in mind to avoid facing the undesirable effects. The following information can help minimize this drug’s harmful effects.
- Avoid using this medicine if you have any medical conditions like kidney or liver disease, HIV, or a weak immune system.
- People who have lived in Central or West Africa might have certain parasites infections like Loa loa, African trypanosomiasis. These parasites can cause problems when you consume Ivermectin. It can cause a severe adverse effect on the brain, which can be fatal in rare cases.
- This medicine makes people sleepy, so avoid doing focus intensive tasks like driving or operating hazardous machinery immediately after consuming this drug.
- Avoid mixing this medicine with alcohol or marijuana because these intoxicating substances can enhance this drug’s side effects.
- This medicine can cause complications during surgery. So, if you are to undergo surgery, try telling the surgeon ahead of time about this drug’s usage.
- People with a weakened immune system (HIV infection or any other reason) need repeated treatment with this drug.
- Using this drug during pregnancy might cause health damage to the unborn kid. Try talking to a doctor if you want to use this medicine while you are pregnant.
- This medicine can pass into breastmilk and harm the nursing infant’s health. Make sure to consult a doctor about this drug’s safety before using it if you are breastfeeding.
Ivermectin side effects
Ivermectin is an FDA approved medication, which means you can safely use it to treat infestations. However, it is a potent drug and sometimes can cause some adverse effects. Usually, the side effects are mild and don’t last long, but they can be severely life-threatening, requiring proper treatment in some cases.
People who order Ivermectin online and start using it without consulting a doctor exposes themselves to the following side effects.
Common side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Loss of energy
These less intense side effects usually only last for a couple of days before vanishing without any medical intervention.
Serious side effects
- Neck or back pain
- Loss of vision
- Redness in eyes
- Shortness of breath
- Uncontrolled bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling urination
- Trouble standing or walking
- Low blood pressure
- Blistering skin
- Severe rash
- Abdomen pain
These side effects can put a person in a life-threatening situation if not treated in time. If you get these undesirable symptoms, make sure to let your doctor know and if their intensity is very high, try calling 911 or visiting the ER immediately.