Buy Fioricet Online
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet is a prescription combination drug. It contains a combination of acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine. Each of these substances works separately with their particular purpose.
- Acetaminophen: It is a pain reliever and fever reducer substance and works by pain management.
- Butalbital: This drug substance belongs to a class of drugs known as barbiturates. It helps to relax muscle contractions involved in a tension headache.
- Caffeine: This drug substance relaxes muscle contractions in blood vessels to improve blood flow.
Fioricet is a brand name of its generic drug Acetaminophen and Butalbital. This combination medication was approved for medical use in the United States in the year 1984. In the U.S., Fioricet is a schedule III-controlled substance in some states but not federally.
Uses of Fioricet
Fioricet is used to treat tensions, headaches that are caused by muscle contractions. Acetaminophen works by decreasing the pain from the headache and caffeine works by increasing the effects of Acetaminophen. In addition, Butalbital is a sedative drug that helps to reduce depression or anxiety and cause relaxation and sleepiness.
You may buy Fioricet online for other uses not mentioned in this medication guide.
How To Take Fioricet?
You should take some necessary precautions while using Fioricet to get the maximum benefit of the drug.
- You should take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your health care provider, usually every 4 hours as needed.
- You should measure the dosage carefully by a particular measuring device while using a liquid formulation of the drug. You should not use a household spoon as it is not a proper device to measure the liquid.
- Your daily dosages should be based on your physical (including age), mental and medical conditions, and also on your response to pain. Fioricet works best when using it at the start of the problem.
- You should follow all the instructions mentioned in your prescription label and take medication dosage at the exact schedule as instructed in your prescription.
- Taking drugs through overdose may cause some severe side effects and drug dependence.
- Do not stop taking drugs suddenly; it can cause withdrawal symptoms. You may order Fioricet overnight delivery in case of a lack of medicine.
You Should Not Use Fioricet If You Have;
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease or a history of drug addiction and alcoholism
- Sleep apnea, asthma, and other breathing problems
- Stomach ulcer or bleeding
- History of mental illness or suicidal thoughts
- History of skin rash caused by drugs, etc.
How Supplied Fioricet Tablets?
|Ingredient name||Strength||Shape||Color||Size||NDC for a bottle of 100||Imprint code|
|BUTALBITAL||50 MG||Round||Blue||11 mm||52544-957-01||Fioricet|
Use1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Your total daily dosage should not be exceeded than 6 tablets.
The extended and repeated use of this medication is not good because of the potential for physical dependency.
A total (estimated) of 535 drugs are known to interact with this combination of medication.
- 51 minor drug interactions
- 443 moderate drug interactions
- 41 major drug interactions.
Drug interaction may cause some severe symptoms and lead to significant problems. You should avoid taking other drugs while using Fioricet.
This medication may cause some frequent and severe side effects due to its high potential and drug abuse. Dangerous effects of this medication do not occur frequently but may in some adverse conditions.
Take immediate medical help if you have any of the below-given symptoms during the treatment.
- shortness of breath
- irregular or past and pounding heartbeat
- flushed or dry skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred vision
- change in the number of urination or amount of urine
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- shaking of the hands or feet
- troubled breathing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite, etc.
Symptoms of Overdoses
- holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by the fact
- increased sweating
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- a sudden decrease in the quantity of urine
- trouble sleeping
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual excitement, nervousness, or anxiety
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes or skin
- Confusion as to time, place, or person
- dark urine
- difficult or painful urination
- dizziness with faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- a general feeling of discomfort or illness
- hallucinations, etc.
Note- In the above-given list, we have tried to mention all side effects of this medication and have mentioned max of it, but still, it is not a complete list of unwanted effects. Some other effects can occur.