The Disclaimer of wayrightmeds provides general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information gives on this website is general and shouldn’t acknowledge as medical advice for the treatment.
The information present on our site is very general. And we do not intend to force our opinion regarding the preceding paragraph on the people:
- The medical information on this website will always be available, or may be available; or
- The information present on this website is complete, correct, accurate, up-to-date, and does not intend to mislead you.
The assistance of a Professional:
You should not completely rely on the information which is provided on our website as an alternative to medical advice from the doctor.
If you have any specific questions related to any medical matter, then you should consult the doctor or another professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any dangerous medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never take too much time to seek medical advice. Because of the information given on this website or disregard medical advice, or stop medical treatment because of the same.
Limitations of our service:
- Limit or exclude our liability or responsibility for death or personal injury mostly resulting from negligence;
- Exclude our liability or responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our obligations in any way that is not permitted or applied under the relevant law.
- Exclude any of our liability that may not exclude under applicable law.
Therefore, whenever you buy a drug from our medical website, make sure that you read the disclaimer. If once you buy the drug from our website and start taking it, with or without a prescription, as a result we are not responsible for the occurrence of any side effect or medical emergency,